December – Our global team
This is our final short film and worship resource focusing on climate justice issues around the world.
It is a collaborative effort, combining the work of CJ4A volunteers and workers from Bangladesh,
Estonia, Fiji, Great Britain, Italy, Pakistan, Uruguay, USA, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Learn about the climate crisis in Bangladesh, one of the most vulnerable nations on earth to
the threats caused by climate change
- Listen to communities who are suffering from the rising sea-levels, flooding and increased
- Look at the impacts of these disasters on people’s homes and livelihoods
- Explore climate change in Bangladesh further using the discussion questions
- Examine the wins and disappointments of COP26, and consider whether you think it was a
failure or a success
- Read prayers from the COP26 workers as they contemplate the future after COP26, and
prayers from church communities around the world
- Learn about the importance of land stewardship with eco reflections from Pakistan and
- Worship with a collection of songs from around the world, focusing on creation and justice