Could this be you?
We are seeking an ordained person from a Methodist, Wesleyan United or Uniting Church to serve the World Methodist Council as Director of the Methodist Ecumenical Centre in Rome (MEOR).
The person appointed will develop and build on the work of MEOR on behalf of its partners, the World Methodist Council, European Methodist Council, the Methodist Church in Britain (MCB),the Methodist Churches in Italy (OPCEMI) and others, as a resource for the global Methodist family in order to help facilitate Methodist relationships with the wider ecumenical community, in particular with the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity of the Catholic Church (PCPCU).
The Director of MEOR will be someone who:
- is fluent in English and is able to speak or willing to learn Italian,
- holds a post-graduate qualification in theology,
- has good knowledge and sensitivity about the world-wide family of Methodist and Wesleyan churches,
- has a proven track record in ecumenical relations,
- is able to work as part of a team and is also self-motivated,
- has good verbal and written communication skills,
- is IT literate.
For further information and application pack please visit: www.methodist.org.uk/jobs
The closing date for applications is 29th November 2019.
Interviews will take place in London on January 27 and 28, 2020.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about MEOR can be found at: www.methodistecumenicalofficerome.com and