- Who should register?
Every person (Council Members and Observers) must pay the $75 registration fee. Otherwise they cannot partake in breaks or lunches (the cost of which is included in the fee). A paid registration will receive a name tag which will be their “ticket” to the meeting.
- I am traveling with a guest/spouse who will NOT be attending the meeting, should they register?
No. If you are traveling with someone but they do not plan on attending any of the Council meetings, they are not required to register.
- What does the registration fee cover?
The registration fee is designed to cover the cost of meeting materials (handouts and other meeting‐related materials), the printing of name badges (which acts as a ticket into the meeting), refreshments and lunches which are provided each day that the council meets, and administrative costs associated with organizing the meeting.
- How do I register?
Registration is easy and takes just a moment.
- The first step is accessing our registration page, which is located by clicking this link. A valid email address is required; this will be your login information for the site and a way to confirm your details.
- Upon entering your email address, you will be taken to a page to enter some very basic information about yourself, such as your name and address. You may notice about halfway down the page that you see a section asking about any special needs. Please note any medications or allergies that you may suffer from in this section. If you don’t feel comfortable doing so, make sure that you have this information somewhere close by (such as in a pocket or your wallet/purse) in case of emergency.
- After entering this information, you will be taken to a screen to make your payment. You should receive a confirmation email noting that you have registered for the meeting. If you do not receive an email or would like to check on your registration, please contact email@example.com and a staff member will contact you.
- Will the name tag and other information be mailed to me?
No. Council Members can pick up their name tag and packet at Wesley’s Chapel from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Monday evening. Registration will again be open prior to the start of the meeting at 8:30 am the next morning. Registration will take place in the Radnor Room, which is the large room next to the chapel.